8/12/08

Award Time!


My buddy Whiney Momma passed on the Kick Ass Blogger Award to me, and I'm pretty stoked with it. i like being a blogger, like kicking ass... soooo, this is like Christmas for me! :) However!! There are some rules! So, I shall go against my new rule breaking mentality, and attempt to follow them as such.



Here's the rules:
  • Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
  • Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
  • Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
  • Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Grab code's below - don't forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club. :)

BONUS: Are you a Mom or Dad Blogger, too? If so, join us at The Bloggerhood!


(150px Width)



(200px Width)




I am going to bend the rules some and pass this on to everyone on my blogroll. I can never think of just five, or less, because everyone that I read gets to me in some way... otherwise, I wouldn't read them! So, now that I've jacked the rules, just a lil bit, it's your turn! Grab the codes and run!

1 comment:

Whiney Momma said...

You know your rock girl, I think I am going to spend the whole day reading your blog here. Man, you can write a (lot) : ) But I'm catching up!