The rules are - once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose ten people to be tagged. No tag backs!~
Ten weird/random things about me: (sorry for any repeats)
1. I love to go out to eat. I have a favorite dish everywhere I go, except Olive Garden- I always try something new there. And love love LOVE the salad and breadsticks.
2. I'm a food junkie, in all things I eat. I can't eat healthy because I just can't give up my fat, grease and junk. I am happiest eating a triple cheeseburger from McD's rather than almost ANYTHING else. But I moderate with my kids and am stingy in giving them junk food.... even though I eat it when they aren't looking!
3. I love to dance, sing and go crazy to music, when no one is around. I will sing at the top of my lungs, speakers almost busting, and have the time of my life. This usually does not involve alcohol, but when it does, it is so much louder. And usually then I think I am an American Ido, as well as the best dancer EVER. Which I'm not. Seriously.
4. I used to smoke like a fiend. I still do smoke, but it's behind a bathroom door now and limited to, at most, 3 completed cigs a day. Sometimes I miss it. A lot.
5. We moved around a lot when I was a kid. A LOT. We settled in Ohio when I was eleven, but before that, in order, I lived in : West Virginia (born there), New Mexico, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, WV again, and Massachusetts for a couple months before settling in OH.
6. I can hold a grudge like no one else I know. Probably because of my elephant like memory, I never actually forget a slight, intended or not. I could tell you what the last fight I had with my best friend in 3rd or 4th grade was about... and probably still blame her!
7. I owe my love of writing mainly to my 2nd grade teacher, Linda Runyan. She gave me a confidence in myself that no one else has equaled to this very day, and I still think about her all the time. She was terrific, and I would hope her other students appreciated her as much as I still do.
8. My favorite books for kids are the Judy Blume books. I passed my own copies onto Lyss, and she's fallen in love with the Hatchers almost as fast as I did. I have re-read almost all of Ms. Blume's books, but can't really get into her adult novels. Except Summer Sisters. I can relate to that one, completely. And yes, in many ways I am Vix.
9. I am crazy for cell phones. I mean, insane to the point of ridiculousness. I am a texting maniac. When I can be, since Jim won't get a plan. lol
10. I hate the Teletubbies in an unhealthy way. Seriously. I think they have no real value to small children, other than to teach them how NOT to talk. And when I see them, I want to beat them viciously. Hey, I never said I was a sane sort......
There ya go, ten randoms. : ) Now, I'm tagging all of you, so lemme know if you bite!!