9/13/09

Pushing Down on You, Pushing Down on Me

OK. This is the one where I'm going to rant a little bit, so be patient.

The pressure I'm under right now, that my family is under right now, is unexplainable. I can really only speak for myself, and right now, I'm doing everything I can to keep myself busy, keep my mind occupied, and push forth on the path life has taken right now. Do I know what the future holds? No. This is a fine line I'm walking, in more ways than one right now, and all I want to do? Is scream at the top of my lungs. I don't need anything else on my plate right now, but it seems to just... keep... coming.

What I need? Is just somewhere to just be. No questions, no pushing, no speculations. On anything. I need a quiet place to just find the peace of mind I'm going to need to keep keeping on, and I'm starting to think that's an impossibility.

Life is changing. Without a glance in my direction, life is changing. And today? I want my f***ing money back.

No comments: