5/14/09

Through My Kitchen Door...

Well, I've done it. I think. LOL

Rather than adding recipes to this blog, I've simply made another just for recipes, photos and everything to do with being in the kitchen! Through My Kitchen Door is where to see all my culinary exploits, good, bad and ugly! I'm still "Under Construction" but stop by and see what's cookin' over there. And if you have any recipes that I simply cannot miss, feel free to send them to me! You can catch me here: pbwriter1978 at gmail dot com. If I post your recipes, you will get full credit for the original recipe idea, and a link to your blog. If I make any changes, I'll be sure and list them as my own. :)

So, stop by, grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and have a seat at my table.

1 comment:

we_be_toys said...

Very cool, a blog for all your recipes! Ill have to go and check it out, especially when I hit that "what's for dinner" wall!