4/20/09

A Spring In Her Step

**Apologies to everyone getting this via mail- the first one published a blank post**

What is UP, Internet? I feel good, for the first time in almost three weeks. No chills or fever, no congestion, and almost no cough. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to feel... good. My energy levels are climbing, I feel like doing something other than hovering under a blanket with a cup of tea , tissues and Vicks. Love it! Apparently, whooping cough is going around here (just heard this today) and it sounds eerily similar to what I was going through. Scary stuff, that!

There has been a lot of cooking here at Casa Diva lately. Recipes, recipes... I know, I know. But I'm SO paranoid about my stuff I honestly believe I'll post something and get a million replies along the lines of "That sucked!" or "OMG how awful!" Or "Boring!" Yeah, need to work on that whole not giving a crap thing. :)

Anyway, just wanted to give a little hug to everyone, since I'm feeling a1,00o times better in every way right now. Spring is in the air, things are slowing, possibly, to a semi normal pace, and I feel like I can breathe again. Literally. Without coughing up a lung. Life, Internet, is good.

No comments: