8/18/08

Ducks

Just when you think it can't get any heavier, it always does. Do you think it's because the little things start to seem bigger when you're stressed, or because people see it as an opportunity to just be shitheads? Me, i think it's a little of both.

I'm sure you have gleaned there's something happening over this way. I've posted about it without really posting about it, because some things just aren't for the entire Internet to know. Although I'm tempted right now, believe me, to let loose and just let the pieces fall where they may.

I'm pretty fair, i think, when it comes to accepting my short comings, admitting my mistakes and knowing my faults. I'm not big on the whole "oh, but i did this because so-and-so did THIS" sort of mentality. Yeah, there are times when that happens, because every reaction, blah blah blah. But that sort of every day thinking is what lands people in a shitty situation. Or dealing with someone ELSE'S shitty situation.

People need to think about what they do and say. How they treat other people, how they view themselves and others... I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. I've seen it too many times, from too many people. And if you keep being the same person, it'll just keep coming.
That said, at the risk of even more coming around my way, I think I'm content in knowing some things will never change, nor will some people. And even more content in knowing that Karma? Karma's a bigger bitch than I could ever hope to be.

No comments: