6/24/08

Cause I'm Random, K?

I am exhausted today, Internet. Seriously draggin... and all thanks to a small one with great lungs. LOL This teething thing is wearing on me; I'd forgotten how miserable the poor little things get. and how little they can sleep, regardless of anything you do, the pain still seems to creep up on them and keep them miserable. I feel for her, I really do. But right now I feel like I've been on a bender, lol. I think I've had maybe four hours, tops, in the last couple of days. There's not enough coffee on the planet!

Other than that, life's been quiet. I'm stressed for a lot of reasons, and not any of them are really too huge. But i stress all the same. Other than the blogosphere, I'm not venturing into much at the moment. I've tossed out some movies for you guys, some music, and a terrific video (can we say number on on VH1 Top 20 Countdown after TWO weeks? Yeah... let's see some other boyband do that. Oh, wait... they couldn't... my bad!)

So I'm random today, and just kind of hangin out. Not much to say, not a lot I'm planning on doing today. Maybe some music and a drive with a friend. Maybe a bubble bath and headphones. something to relax, take some of the weight off my shoulders. And hopefully some sleep tonight, so i can be back to making some sense tomorrow... as much as I make anyway! ; )

What about you? Show me some love, tell me what you do to relax, de-stress, and comment on my good lookin guy down there! He's lonesome! ; )

5 comments:

Who Cares said...

I know it's hard for you with the little one, but, I like to read a book to relax. I like to sit down and just immerse myself into that fantasy world and leave the rest of the world behind. I also love a hot bath, with my head leaning back against the back of the tub, maybe some relaxing scents going on around me... Ahhh, I'm going to sleep!!! One other thing... I like to lay on my back on the floor and put my feet up on something, bending my knees to 90 degrees and just letting the weight of my feet and legs be handled by whatever piece of furniture I choose. It's great! I lied about one more thing... here's another, I like to swing, yes, swing... on a swing (not with other couples), I like to go back and forth, not putting a lot of effort into it, just a nice glide.......

The Rambling Housewife said...

DRINK!!! :)

Jennifer S said...

I remember those days. Definitely keep a good book or two around. If you can't sleep, you might as well read, right? And nap when she does, if you can.

Hang in there.

Autumn said...

I've always got a book (or more) that I'm reading. I think that reading is so much a part of me that I don't even think about it anymore. LOL I keep moving away from all my previous favorite authors, though, or getting behind on my series. waiting for the newest Kay Hooper right now... hmm.. guess I need to do a book post...?

Autumn said...

And drinking is a thought... sometimes, it really is....LOL