2/8/08

Meme Time!

T, “1, 2, 3, 4, 5 … Meme Time”

Name one thing you do everyday
1. drink massive amounts of coffee

Name 2 things you wish you could learn
1. patience
2. a foreign language (besides talking dirty in Spanish!!)

Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood
1. the smell of honeysuckle and lilac
2. NKOTB, LOL
3. holidays

Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do
1. french fries with vinegar
2. crab legs
3. meatloaf (no one else likes it)
4. pork tenderloin with dressing (see above)

Name 5 things/people that make you feel good
1. The hubby and kids
2. My friends (especially all my new bloggy buddies)
3. My kitties
4. White wine (gotta keep this one! Charming Nancy and Frostfire for me)
5. Music or writing

Now, I'd like to tag:
we_be_toys
The Rambling Housewife
Kspin

1 comment:

we_be_toys said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll get right on it!